Sweet Xtensions Acrygel/Hybrid gel collection
- Suitable for weak and damaged nails
- Strengthens, shapes, and lengthens
- Strong adhesion
- Easy to press up; hold the arch well
- Dries in any lamp
- Causes no detachments on the free edge and near the nail cuticles
- 7 free; cruelty-free
- Manageable and plastic
- Lighter and stronger
- High viscosity, a bit lower than of playdoh
To work with Acrygel you will need:
1. Brush with a resilient hair. We recommend to use: our DNS #4 or #6
2.Liquid. Cleansing Spray to avoid that the brush sticks to Acrygel. This is compatibility with 70-90% alcohol
3. Nail Stick to remove from Acrygel tube
Prepare the nail plate
Apply any bond you use
Apply the our DNS base and polymerize for 30 sec in LED lamp or 2 minutes in a UV lamp.
Take the required amount of Acrygel using a nail stick. Apply it onto the nail plate.
Use a moisten brush to spread Acrygel over the nail surface, shaping it into a desirable form. First, press and then spread the product in a thin layer near the nail cuticles and nail walls, then spread it over the entire nail plate with stretching movements. Polymerize for 2 minutes (use any lamp).
Attention!!! Do not apply too much pressure, instead you should smoothly stretch the product over the nail plate using a brush. Applying too much pressure might cause that the brush leaves the traces afterwards.
Use the Nail File 100/180 for artificial nails. Use our DNS buffer 100/180. Cleanse the surface.
Apply one of our amazing gel polishes or seal with out DNS top coats.